1. Where is the nearest Branch?
- SKY PARK BRANCH Plot 1870 Woodvale Close – Westlands
- KAREN BRANCH Africa Reit House , off Dagoretti Rd.
- KIMATHI STREET BRANCH Plot 24, Kimathi Street
- INDUSTRIAL AREA BRANCH Bamburi Road off Enterprise Rd.
- WESTLANDS BRANCH Apic Center, Mpaka Rd.
- LAVINGTON BRANCH ABC Place, Waiyaki Way
- NGONG ROAD BRANCH Piedmont Plaza, Ngong Rd.
- GIKOMBA BRANCH Kens Metal Building
- MOMBASA BRANCH Ambalal House, Nkrumah Rd.
- NYALI BRANCH 1st Floor, City Mall. Main Mombasa - Malindi Rd. North Coast.
- MERU BRANCH Alexander Building, Ghana Rd.
- THIKA BRANCH Kwame Nkrumah / Cross Rd. Roundabout
- NANYUKI BRANCH Kenyatta Street
- ELDORET BRANCH Charotar Patel Plaza (2007) NAKURU BRANCH Giddo Plaza
2. What are your branch Operating hours?
Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 4.00pm
Saturdays - 9.00am to 12.00 noon
Westlands Branch, Apic Centre Saturdays 10.00am - 2.00pm
Lavington Branch, ABC Place 10.00am - 4.00pm
Closed on Sundays and all public holidays
3. I am experiencing challenges logging into my account.
Check your internet connection.
Click forgotten passwords on the menu.
If the problem persists, please call the contact center on 0703084390.
4. How long does an EFT take?
The EFT takes 2 working days to clear.
5. How long does RTGS take?
The RTGS is a same day process, with the exception of Saturday.
6. What are the available alternative channels for transactions?
You can access your account anytime anywhere on the following:
ATM, Mobile App, USSD(*878#), Internet Banking
7. What is the GTBank swift code?
It is GBIKKENA
8. How long does it take to receive a cheque book upon ordering?
It takes 4 working days.
9. What types of transactions can I conduct on mobile banking?
* Account activities - Account transaction history
* Transfer funds - To own account, to other GTBank Accounts, to third party bank accounts
* Cheques - Confirm check, stop checque