GTBank Automated Payment System (GAPS) is a secure web-based service that facilitates the processing of vendor, supplier or payroll payments in batches or single payments, using secured (https) connections over the Internet. It also gives you 24/7 online, real-time access to your account.
- Role based system – each user is given a role with specific functions e.g. Uploader, Reviewer, Approver etc
- Multi-user solution – supports multiple users for each role
- Two-Phase Login – every user logs in with an access code in addition to a unique username and password
- Two factor token authentication – approvers are issued hardware token devices which generates a dynamic password to authenticate log-in.
- Multi-level transaction authorization – No single user can commence and conclude a transaction except otherwise stated on the account mandate
- Integrates seamlessly to alternative payment channels EFT and RTGS
- Full audit ability
- Comprehensive reports – ability to generate payment reports, approval reports etc.
- Customizable – the system can be customised to meet specific corporate requirements
- Elimination of cheque-books
- Efficient and secure channel for making payments and collections
- Ability to initiate and monitor payments from any location in the world (in local and foreign currency)
- Ease of fulfilling your obligations in a timely fashion
- Online real-time access to your account
- Configuration flexibility to align with your payment process flow
- Financial Features
- Local Payments – Single & batch payments to any GTBank account as well as other banks
– Payroll Payments e.g. salaries, bonuses
– Vendor Payments etc.
- International Payments – Single & batch FX transfers to any account (local & offshore)
– Own account Transfer
– Single & Bulk Cheque confirmation
– Generate Account Statement
– Online real time account monitoring
Click here to download the GAPs user guide