The GTBank Mobile App enables you to access Mobile Banking services including Mobile Money Tranfers. Logging on to Mobile Banking grants access to all the accounts for which an individual is profiled with GTBank such as savings, current and domiciliary accounts.
The Mobile App can be downloaded from BlackBerry App World on BlackBerry devices, from Google Play on Android devices and from the App Store on iOS devices.
- Balance enquiry
- Mini statement
- Funds transfer to M-PESA*
- Funds transfer to own accounts*
- Funds transfer to other GT accounts*
- Funds transfer to other banks via EFT or RTGS*
- Stop cheque
- Confirm cheque
- Transfer to prepaid and credit card, Bill payments.
*Transfer money from your M-PESA account or deposit money directly to your bank account via M-PESA PAYBILL No. 910200 using your new 10 digit account number as your account number.
- Users already registered for personal internet banking will automatically be able to login to Mobile Banking App using their existing credentials.
- The same token used for personal internet banking will also be used on Mobile Banking for transactions.
- For enquiries the customer can use the requests and complaints feature to send email to our contact center.
STEPS TO SIGN UP
- Register for personal Internet Banking at the branch (if not registered)
- Download Mobile App from Google, Apple or Blackberry app stores
- Select the Kenyan Flag from drop down menu
- Sign in with your iBank credentials (username and password)
- Enjoy Banking at your fingertips